At half a million square feet, Torrey View is a brand new, Class A, multi-tenant life science development situated in the coveted Del Mar Heights submarket. The campus includes both generous outdoor green space and unobstructed views of the shoreline and Torrey Pines State Beach.
With best-in-class facilities, a bespoke amenities package including cutting-edge technology and access to a robust life science ecosystem including Breakthrough’s Scientiﬁc Advisory Board, Torrey View is the perfect place for life science tenants to call home.
Positioned to propel world-class science
Situated in the heart of San Diego’s burgeoning research community, Torrey View combines nearby STEM talent with scalable space. A density of life science workers are right in the neighborhood.
The campus is proximate to critical research clusters at both UCSD and the Salk Institute, and each building is designed with modern, Class A lab facility capabilities. Aesthetics meets functionality in the thoughtfully curated design and programming at Torrey View.
Drive times from Torrey View
3 minutes to Sorrento Valley Coaster Station
5 minutes to One Paseo
5 minutes to Del Mar Highlands
7 minutes to UCSD
7 minutes to UTC
8 minutes to Salk Institute
10 minutes to Rancho Santa Fe
20 minutes to San Diego Airport
Project features & tenant amenities
- 17,400 - 46,700 RSF floorplates
- 15'6" floor-to-floor height
- 1,300 underground parking spaces
- Unobstructed ocean views
- A tenant clubhouse featuring a fitness space, meeting areas, all-hands conference facilities and dining venues
- Indoor/outdoor park-like collaboration zones
- Surfboard and bike storage
- Events and programming for connecting to industry and ecosystem partners